Welcome to my blog of riding around Europe

If we haven't met, my name is Lianna Miller, and I've had the unique opportunity to ride my bike around Europe during the summer of 2011.
I've done about as little planning as possible, and knew coming into this only that I'm starting and ending in Geneva, Switzerland.
Want to see a map (with commentary) of my travels so far? Check out my tour page here at Track My Tour.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Welcome!

A hoy, Lianna Miller here. I'm taking off early tomorrow morning for Europe. I've got 56 days, a bicycle, and I've done approximately zero planning (doh!). I'll arrive in Geneva, Switzerland, and will either be making a beeline for Les Gets or Cortina D'Ampezzo to do some sweet trail riding. Want to see how all this lack of planning turns out? My goal is to post short and post often, so keep checking in!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time and look forward to hearing where you are! Rubber side down!

    ReplyDelete